Check out the relevant sections to change or cancel your subscription.
This will downgrade your subscription to the free version of the application.
- Open Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to downgrade.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Subscriptions.*
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don’t see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Choose a different subscription option, or tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won’t renew.
*If you don't see "Subscriptions" in the Settings app, tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Tap your Apple ID (which is usually your email address), then tap View Apple ID. Sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, then tap Subscriptions.